Grassroots Drag Racing App Updated and now has a free version
Wednesday October 15th 2014
The GDR app has been updated with a new features. Now has voice activated feature. Now you can use your voice to enter in your 1/8 1/4 mile stats while keeping your hands free and the annoying glare from the sun on the device screen. Works with 7" and 10" Tablets and with many more improvments. There is now a Free Version for you to downlaod and try out. You can find it Here
Come be a part of the 2015 Documentary Film
Friday Setember 25th 2014
We will be starting a crowd funding oppuritinity for all fans and racers to particapte in the up coming GDR 2015 Racing Documentary Film.
You have a chance help fund the 6th season of GDR Racing Video with perks for your support. Stay tune for more information In January.
Grassroots Drag Racing 2014 Film
Tuesday Setember 16 2014
It's the time again for this 2014 season videos. We are sorry, we will not be releasing any video this year and are in the process for next years season. We have bigger plans for 2015 and would need our bracket racers and our fans help. We did not recieve enough funds to move forward this last seaon. We are working hard to get the funding next year.
Is your drag car ready for the Winter?
Time to do the following:
1. Drain the coolant system
2. Disconnect the battery cables from the batter
3. Remove the drag slicks and set them on their sides in a cool place away from the extreme cold.
4. Crack the windows for ventilation (no mold)
5. Rotate the engine once a month by bumping the starter to re leave open valve pressure on the valve springs.
6. Car cover for a winter blanket